Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,672 (12,238 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)