Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.470 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,867 (13,889 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (34 minutes ago)