Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,234 (6,120 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)