Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.795 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,472 (5,956 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)