Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.089 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,003 (7,053 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)