Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,407 (12,707 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (24 minutes ago)