Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,698 (R$ 2,374) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)