Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,063 (€1,786) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)