Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,683 (€1,767) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)