Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,138 (€1,956) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)