Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 123% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,985 (€985) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)