Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 120% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,786 (€2,531) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)