Cost of living comparison between Famagusta, Cyprus and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,335 (€2,418) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (44 minutes ago)