Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,008 (₨68,369) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)