Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,905 (₨159,028) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (43 minutes ago)