Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,724 (₨161,286) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)