Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.359 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,598 (£1,394) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)