Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,459 (€2,432) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)