Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,325 (€980) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (37 minutes ago)