Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.983 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,814 (2,403TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)