Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.096 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,519 (5,444TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)