Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.483 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,999 (4,469TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)