Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.299 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,180 (2,360TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)