Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,587 (2,625TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (32 minutes ago)