Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.986 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 188% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,929 (kr12,828) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)