Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 198% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,194 (kr23,904) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (34 minutes ago)