Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.617 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 183% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,453 (kr13,041) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)