Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.147 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 195% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,147 (kr11,347) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)