Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,110 (7,607TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)