Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,636 (3,079TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)