Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,654 (Shilling143,029) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (37 minutes ago)