Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.081 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,918 (2,429 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (33 minutes ago)