Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.467 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,815 (2,251 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)