Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Alwar, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.696 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,192 (Bs 23,325) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)