Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨18,589 (Bs 21,797,580) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)