Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.433 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,290 (Bs 9,994) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (38 minutes ago)