Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.792 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,185 (15,045 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)