Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.143 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,659 (9,473 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)