Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.434 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,150 (2,395TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)