Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.357 INR / TJS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,540 (9,637 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (35 minutes ago)