Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,519 (129,666 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)