Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,858 (182,210 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)