Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.527 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,800 (200,730 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)