Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.522 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,775 (194,790 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)