Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.538 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,493 (198,123 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)