Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,797 (83,696 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)