Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.008 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,687 (R 22,100) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)