Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,004 (Mex$ 12,363) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)