Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,014 (Mex$ 23,656) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (42 minutes ago)