Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.940 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 140% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,638 (NZ$2,850) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)