Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.696 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 148% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,406 (NZ$1,915) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)