Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.986 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 156% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,579 (NZ$2,183) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)