Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.875 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 141% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,517 (NZ$2,571) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)