Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.965 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 159% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,956 (NZ$4,210) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)