Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.623 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 161% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,744 (NZ$4,190) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)