Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23113 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,538 (391,720 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)