Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.254 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,743 (Php38,870) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)