Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.261 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,386 (Php42,320) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)