Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.387 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,171 (Php90,971) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (42 minutes ago)