Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,236 (Php85,758) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (35 minutes ago)