Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 120% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,074 (€986) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)