Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,104 (€2,352) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)