Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,210 (€2,340) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)