Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,831 (€2,161) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (26 minutes ago)