Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.985 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,313 (5,218 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)