Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.754 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,794 (13,307 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)