Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.436 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,657 (12,469 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)