Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.256 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,442 (6,186 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)