Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,666 (€2,319) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)