Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,688 (2,165TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)