Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,914 (元13,772) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (39 minutes ago)