Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,167 (元13,733) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)