Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.559 INR / QAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 216% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,642 (7,383 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (29 minutes ago)