Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36306 INR / DJF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 199% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,858 (644,135 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)