Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,644 (5,453TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)