Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,312 (R$ 3,599) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)