Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,943 (R$ 6,204) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)