Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.716 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,544 (R$ 4,838) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)