Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.829 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨39,829 (E£ 10,401) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (37 minutes ago)