Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.561 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨60,667 (E£ 17,038) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)