Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,169 in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)