Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 147% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,571 ($2,041) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)