Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 138% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,339 (€1,139) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (43 minutes ago)