Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 158% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,397 (€1,130) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (42 minutes ago)