Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,503 (₨ 125,201) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)