Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,085 (Taka 134,918) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (40 minutes ago)