Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,768 (Taka 127,235) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)