Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,265 ($2,436) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (32 minutes ago)