Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,121 (₨73,632) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 35 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (38 minutes ago)