Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,770 (Rp 23,359,524) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)