Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,429 (Rp 20,271,502) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (27 minutes ago)