Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,004 (Rp 23,375,095) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)