Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,308 (Rp 22,119,525) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)