Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,172 (5,483TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)