Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,511 (2,551TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (31 minutes ago)