Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,336 (401,794 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (43 minutes ago)