Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23350 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,954 (188,244 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)