Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.277 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,340 (Php28,452) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)