Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,153 (Php35,638) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (35 minutes ago)