Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 234% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,459 (元13,915) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)