Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 258% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,614 (元28,240) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)