Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,326 (Php35,542) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)