Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,638 (Php78,834) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)