Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,139 (Php75,330) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)