Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,976 (Php50,152) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)