Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,967 (€1,006) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)