Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,921 (€2,463) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)