Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02893 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,623 (4,687,957 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (30 minutes ago)