Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03146 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,594 (4,341,443 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)