Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02937 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,708 (4,859,535 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)