Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03074 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 81% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,681 (4,414,271 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)