Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02994 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 80% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,608 (4,695,774 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)