Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02890 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,593 (2,200,330 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (27 minutes ago)